- If a UW-Madison faculty member would like to become a faculty trainer in the CMB Program, they must submit a CMB Faculty Trainer Application. Please fill out the application completely and thoroughly. Applications lacking detailed content will likely be returned with a request for additional information.
The CMB Faculty Trainer Application form consists of:
- An NIH biosketch
- Brief summary of current research interests
- Brief summary of publications, both current and pending
- Availability to serve on the CMB Program subcommittees
- Availability to train graduate students
The faculty member must apply to be a faculty trainer during the specified faculty trainer application period. Please note that this takes place once per year:
- For review at the first Fall Coordinating Committee meeting, please submit all application materials by August 1st.
Submit all application materials to the CMB Office (email@example.com)
- The faculty trainer application will be reviewed by the Coordinating Committee and the faculty member will be informed of the committee's decision